|Wall to Wall Width
|Fender to Fender Width
||Two 6000# rubber torsion axles with electric brakes; E-Z Lube axles standard
||16" 8-hole heavy duty steel wheels with LT235/85R16 Load Range G tires (Qty: 4); Spare tire carrier; Goodyear tires standard
||Four stainless steel swivel D tie downs in the floor; Airline type tie down track system
||Smooth extruded aluminum floor with treadplate on ramp
||24" heavy duty 2" double sealed door; Slideout camper step under side door
||Full width rear ramp with cable assist, Furgo Car handles and vinyl hinge cover
||For the weight of this particular model, please download and reference Trailer Weight Index.
10-year limited structural warranty; 3-year bumper-to-bumper warranty. Transferable warranty** available on qualified trailers. See warranty page or dealer for more info.
The Featherlite Model 4954 coach trailer facilitates loading with a full width rear ramp featuring cable assist. Treadplate on the ramp prevents vehicles from sliding, while 4 stainless steel swivel D tie downs aid in cargo stability. The trailer is 15’ long, and an 8’6” width lets people move around the cargo. A 24” double-sealed door on the side provides personal access. Long-lasting rubber torsion axles give the trailer a smooth ride.
Additional Features & Benefits
- White .063 aluminum exterior sheets riveted on seams
- LED clearance lights, 4 LED stop lights and 2 separate turn signal lights at rear of trailer
- Two corner mount lights & two double bulb fluorescent lights
- 30 amp shoreline cord
- Back-up camera; 8 dome lights; Three 110v duplex receptacles
- Single cylinder motorcycle lift with lining; Two wheel chocks
- Insulation in walls and ceiling; White .040 inside lining on walls and ceiling
- Storage/wardrobe cabinets; Additional cabinets above wardrobe
- 20K coupler
- Skid plate
Featherlite, Inc. reserves the right to change or alter these specifications without notice. Dimensions shown are approximate and may vary. Some trailers shown with optional equipment. See a Featherlite dealer for most up-to-date specifications and options.