|Wall to Wall Width
|Fender to Fender Width
||Three 6000# rubber torsion axles with electric brakes; E-Z Lube axles standard
||16" 8-hole heavy duty steel wheels with LT235/85R16 Load Range G tires (Qty: 6); Spare tire carrier; Goodyear tires standard
||Four stainless steel swivel D tie downs in the floor; Airline type tie down track system; Two cargo poles for A track
||Smooth extruded aluminum floor with treadplate on ramp
||58" wide side ramp with 24" x 82" heavy duty double sealed door, Furgo Car handles and vinyl hinge cover; Slideout camper step under side ramp door
||Full width rear ramp with cable assist, Furgo Car handles and vinyl hinge cover
||For the weight of this particular model, please download and reference Trailer Weight Index.
10-year limited structural warranty; 3-year bumper-to-bumper warranty. Transferable warranty** available on qualified trailers. See warranty page or dealer for more info.
This bumper pull enclosed trailer has an inside height of 11’, a 24’ length and an 8’6” width. It features 4 stainless steel swivel D tie downs, standard airliner track and a smooth, extruded aluminum floor. The full width ramp is covered with treadplate. A 58” wide side ramp is also standard with a 24” x 82” heavy duty 2” double-sealed door inside that allows non-vehicle access.
Additional Features & Benefits
- White .063 aluminum exterior sheets riveted on seams
- LED clearance lights, 4 LED stop lights and 2 separate turn signal lights at rear of trailer
- 30 amp shoreline cord
- Back-up camera; 12 dome lights; Three 110v duplex receptacles
- Single cylinder motorcycle lift with lining; Two wheel chocks
- Insulation in walls and ceiling; White .040 inside lining on walls and ceiling
- Mezzanine deck; Ladder
- Overhead storage cabinet at rear above ramp; Storage/wardrobe cabinets across the nose; Engine compartment with two swinging doors and three 24" wide drawers
- Beavertail; Skid plate
Featherlite, Inc. reserves the right to change or alter these specifications without notice. Dimensions shown are approximate and may vary. Some trailers shown with optional equipment. See a Featherlite dealer for most up-to-date specifications and options.