In conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Team Coordinator will establish daily work priorities for the Shipping & Receiving Associates. Responsible for much of the transactional processing required behind the scenes of material movement. Offers suggestions, works with the Warehouse Supervisor and Supply Chain Manager to execute long-term goals of the business outside of daily transactional obligations.
- Assist in coordination of shipping, receiving, and warehousing activities; Monitor safe and timely transport of materials to and from departments, ensuring material needs are met throughout the organization.
- Ensure inventory accuracy is maintained by way of transactional processing; Stock moves, inventory adjustments, cycle counting, etc.
- Routinely evaluate storage procedures with Warehouse Supervisor; Suggest methods to optimize storage, prevent damage, and ensure simple, safe means for associates to practice FIFO (first in, first out).
- Responsible for notifying Purchasing Agents when anomalies that would otherwise result in a material shortage are noted.
- Shares oversight of incoming and outgoing freight shipments.
- Works cohesively with Warehouse Supervisor and Receiving Clerk to accomplish daily activities.
- Communicates expectations of individuals and team as a unit; Holds individuals accountable for their actions.
- Helps to train and develop the Shipping & Receiving Associates to allow for seamless reallocation of team members at will.
- Works closely with Quality team and/or follows documented quality procedures regarding damaged or otherwise non-conforming material.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Functional computer skills required.
- Inventory control experience preferred.
- Experience in leading a team preferred.
- Understanding of material flow at Featherlite is a plus.
- Ability (or willingness to learn) how to interpret prints & bills of material.
- Must be capable of showing empathy toward others; Able to compromise.
- Must be able to effectively manage time & proactively delegate tasks while working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Experience driving a forklift (or willingness to learn) is required.
- Health Insurance (3 plan options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Employer Paid Base Life Plan with option to purchase more
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Program
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
Featherlite Trailer Manufacturing, LLC requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.