Working with multiple functional areas, the Project Estimator is responsible for developing pricing estimates and costing quotes for new trailer sales and existing customers. Additionally, this position plays a critical role in determining and verifying costs on bill of material changes and product updates.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and extrapolates material and labor cost data for product costing and estimating purposes.
- Analyzes and estimates the cost of new and existing manufactured products.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and pricing costs to support new customer sales and custom product requests.
- Provide custom product quotations to the sales team for a wide range of product lines that vary in complexity.
- Work with customers, sales and operations to clarify product requirements.
- Assist with cost verification on bill of material changes and product updates in order to ensure the most up-to-date information.
- Additional Duties as Assigned
- BA in Accounting/Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing work environment desired.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills in MS Excel preferred.
- Interpersonal skills for interaction with various individuals/departments/outside sources.
- Must excel at working in a team environment.
- Health Insurance (3 plan options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Employer Paid Base Life Plan with option to purchase more
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Program
You may send your resume via email to email@example.com or mail to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Featherlite Trailer Manufacturing, LLC requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.