The Custodian position provides support through the daily cleaning and care of business offices and common areas in our Cresco, IA production campus. Under limited supervision, this position performs an array of cleaning duties in a few office spaces, offering variety from the same daily routine. Hours can be somewhat flexible starting around 3 PM daily.
- Sweep floors or vacuum rugs and carpets as required, emptying all waste containers, and places refuse in proper receptacles.
- Cleans inside and outside windows as required.
- Cleans all restrooms daily, restocking towels, paper, soap, and supplies, as needed.
- Sweep and mop office floors as needed.
- Cleans lunchrooms daily, including microwaves and refrigerators, as required.
- Notifies appropriate party in the event of a need for major repairs on furniture, equipment or facilities.
- May perform maintenance duties on company grounds outside of the building as required.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all employees and superiors.
- Notifies supervisor when in need of additional cleaning supplies, as required.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and advises supervisor of potentially unsafe conditions observed in the buildings.
- Performs reasonably similar duties as assigned or directed.
- Health Insurance (3 plan options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Employer Paid Base Life Plan with option to purchase more
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Program
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
Featherlite Trailer Manufacturing, LLC requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.