The Marketing Specialist is responsible for promoting brands to dealerships and retail customers of quality aluminum trailers across North America. Serves as the internal and external voice for our product offering, working with outside vendors, internal departments, and customers.
Develops and facilitates activities and strategies that will be applied during the customer experience at point of sale, dealer marketing activities, consumer and trade events, and during direct to consumer marketing. Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, enjoys spending time in the market to gain a complete understanding of the user experience, and discovers innovative solutions for the broader market.
Communicates effectively with all areas of the Company, such as engineering, production, finance, and sales teams to define the go-to-market strategy. Providing understanding with regards to product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
Manage Key Marketing Initiatives (50%):
- Identifies key trade show and event opportunities that support sales and brand growth.
- Manages trade show participation in key strategic events, including logistics planning, show setup planning & execution, dealer participation, employee participation, event POP supply and event contract management.
- Manages product and promotion activities that support product strategies and revenue goals.
- Coordinates weekly, monthly, and quarterly dealer communications that create brand advocacy, focus on sales results, transfer product knowledge, and selling skills.
- Coordinates execution of new product introductions and go-to market plans, including dealer communications and point of sale support.
- Develops sales training materials for all sales staff and dealers to be used at dealer visits, dealer meetings, and other key events.
- Identifies and manages key business partnerships and sponsorship relationships.
- Assists with implementation of brand strategy, including internal and external brand initiatives.
Develop & Maintain Sales/Marketing Tools (50%):
- Organizes the design of all printed and digital materials such as brochures, banners, advertisements, apparel, and POP items.
- Orders and fulfills printed and digital materials as needed.
- Capturing photography and video for new and exciting products.
- Schedules and executes photo and video shoots for all product categories and brands, depending on needs from marketing and sales leadership.
- Edits photos and videos.
- Supports key events with video and other multimedia applications.
- Develops and maintains a library of photos and videos.
- Train sales staff and/or dealers on photo and video skills.
- Manages Company websites by updating design, promotions, and products in a timely manner.
- Participates in the design and implementation of social media strategies and budget planning.
- Enhance company social media presences, this includes interaction with customers, and promoting brand-focused interactive engaging content.
- Enhances SEO results and drives additional traffic to current sites.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or other related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of related work experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills are required to effectively communicate business plans daily with sales teams and customers regarding products and ongoing research.
- Strong organizational skills are required in order to manage multiple projects with diverse teams in multiple locations. Demonstrated presentation abilities to large groups is desired.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Power Point, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- High proficiency with Adobe design software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is preferred.
- Travel – domestic 10% to 20%
- Health Insurance (3 plan options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Employer Paid Base Life Plan with option to purchase more
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Program
You may send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Featherlite Trailer Manufacturing, LLC requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.