Utilizing basic knowledge of electrical concepts, installs, connect and wire electrical components within Featherlite products.
- Mechanical powering and installing
- Installing specialty equipment
- Electrical print reading
- Drills and taps holes for wiring
- Assists in assembling, labeling and pulling wires
- Connect wiring to lighting fixtures and/or power equipment
- Perform control panel assembly, wiring and connections
- Complete testing and quality inspections using multimeter and other equipment
- Maintain a satisfactory high level of performance while following appropriate procedures and observing all pertinent safety rules and requirements
- Light electrical skills
- Basic knowledge of AC and DC currents
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions, procedures, drawings, and blueprints
- Health Insurance (3 plan options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Employer Paid Base Life Plan with option to purchase more
- Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Personal Time
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Program
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
Featherlite Trailer Manufacturing, LLC requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.