Leads the development, planning, and implementation of marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and increase sales. Expands upon existing target market share for Featherlite and Exiss/Sooner brands. Provides direction and guidance to marketing team. Develops and manages marketing budgets.
- Takes part in leading the development of branding and identity initiatives to support strategic marketing goals.
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, campaigns, sales forecasts, and product branding plans.
- Establish and grow a target market share.
- Conducts research initiatives for customer, brand, and product research.
- Negotiates guaranteed value-based contracts with media partners.
- Collaborates with sales team on brand initiatives.
- Interfaces with department staff, internal departments, leadership team, service providers, and customers in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare and presents complex reports, graphs/charts, able to link data between various software programs to marketing, sales, and leadership team.
- Optimizing internet and social media marketing talent acquisition practices to fuel visibility, presence, and social influence.
- Oversight of marketing team, managing marketing team’s training, workloads, schedules, and deadlines.
- Completing performance documentation.
- Ensuring accuracy of timecards and timecard approval.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field is required.
- Minimum of five years’ related experience in marketing and/or sales is required.
- Proven ability as an effective leader, with demonstrated ability to foster cross functional influence and collaboration.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effective planning and project management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Outstanding prioritization skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Advanced user in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Paid Life Insurance with Option to Purchase More
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time-Off Program
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Holiday Time
- Flexible Work Arrangements May Be Available When Possible Depending on Nature of the Position
- Leave Benefits Across All Life Stages
- Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Time
- Bereavement Leave
- Fitness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
You may send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Featherlite is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.