The Parts Sales Representative plays an important role in providing support to our established dealerships and customer base through the sale of replacement and add-on trailer parts. The person in this role will have an in-depth knowledge of cellular durable goods manufacturing processes to understand and translate customer requests into specific replacement or add-on parts. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively communicating with external and internal customers via voicemail, telephone, and e-mail.
- Provides internal and external customers with price, options, and availability of parts requested, along with various shipping method quotes through effective communication via voicemail, telephone, and e-mail.
- Serving as product technical expert, provides answers, guidance and suggestions to customer questions and/or inquiries.
- Using in-depth product knowledge, researches and suggests additional parts and upgrades applicable to customer request.
- Utilizes multiple resources (Epicor, Virtual Office, Engineering or Costing) to research, identify and validate requested parts and/or applicable options or upgrades.
- Efficiently and accurately retrieves customer billing and payment information and enters parts into order entry for processing/shipping.
- Provides continuous and positive support directed towards establishing and fostering customer clientele.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of progressive cellular, durable goods manufacturing experience, preferably in the utility/horse & livestock trailer industry.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and listening.
- Prior customer service experience and computer proficiency a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Positive, can-do attitude, shown by a demonstrated sense of self-motivation and results-oriented disposition.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
Reap the Rewards
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position. Or send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.