This role will support current and future Featherlite dealers along with the Featherlite sales staff and order entry department.
- Utilizing the Quote System and Price Book to help dealers accurately price out trailers.
- Train dealers and staff on how to use the Quote System and Price Book.
- Providing customer service, coordinate the resolution of account issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Interface with sales personnel, the orders department, and dealers to ensure that customer orders are entered properly, signed and released to production.
- Ensure a continuing flow of information to the customer on all aspects of their account including availability, order delivery and invoicing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Assist in answering phone calls and e-mails with questions from the general public, dealer network, etc.
- Respond to general e-mails sent to the ‘sales desk’ account.
- Attend and assist at select events across the country.
- All other duties as applies, including entering sales leads and customer survey letters along with general clerical duties.
- Proficient user in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- 1 to 2 years of customer service support or sales experience
- Positive, energetic, and concerned about providing customer the best experience possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach with strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivation and drive with professional presence and demeanor
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or send your resume via email to email@example.com, or mail to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Reap the Rewards:
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
Featherlite requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disability and Veterans to apply.