This role supports current and future Featherlite dealers, the Featherlite sales staff and order entry department by expertly and professionally serving as a liaison to our established dealership distribution network and potential new dealerships. The person in this role must possess exemplary communication and business acumen skills and a demonstrable history of professionally influencing positive desired outcomes with internal and external customers and potential clients.
- Utilizing the Quote System and Price Book systems, this role must accurately and professionally present pricing information to both new and existing dealers.
- Train dealers and staff on how to use the Quote System and Price Book.
- Providing customer service, coordinate the resolution of account issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Interface with sales personnel, the orders department, and dealers to ensure that customer orders are entered properly, signed and released to production.
- Ensure a continuing flow of information to the customer on all aspects of their account including availability, order delivery and invoicing.
- Professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns and issues to positive outcomes.
- Assist in answering phone calls and e-mails with questions from the general public, dealer network and internal/external contacts.
- Respond to general e-mails sent to the ‘sales desk’ account in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attend and assist at select marketing events across the country.
- All other duties as applies, including entering sales leads and customer survey letters along with general clerical duties.
- Proficient user in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- At least 1 to 2 years of customer service support or sales experience.
- Positive, energetic, and resolve to provide existing and new customers the best experience possible.
- Possess a polished and professional disposition and attitude, demonstrated by the ability to develop and cultivate effective relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident and determined approach with strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation and unfailing drive coupled with a professional presence and demeanor.
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position. Or send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Reap the Rewards
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
Featherlite requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disability and Veterans to apply.