Nation’s leading trailer manufacturer seeks
Due to new contracts/orders, Featherlite, located in Cresco, Iowa, is looking to fill strategic Welding positions. This role will perform a wide range of routine to complex manual welds utilizing a variety of process methods and equipment on several different types of steel and aluminum alloys in the fabrication of trailers.
- With minimal repetition, performs general welding utilizing a variety of process methods such as Pulse and MIG
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, and schematics and is able to work from sketches or verbal instructions
- Perform free hand MIG welding
- One year certificate (welding experience may offset certificate requirement)
- 3 years of progressive welder experience
- Experience in MIG; TIG; Stick; Arc; Aluminum spool gun.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions, procedures, drawings and blueprints
- Basic reading and writing skills
Competitive Hourly Wages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Club Discount
- Prescription Safety Eyeglasses Program
- Work Boot Credit
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position.
This application form and optional informational survey can be printed, completed and mailed to the address listed below if preferred.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. You can also call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disability and Veterans to apply.