Nation’s leading trailer manufacturer seeks
Due to new contracts/orders, Featherlite, located in Cresco, Iowa, is looking to fill strategic Welding positions. This role will perform a wide range of routine to complex manual welds utilizing a variety of process methods and equipment on several different types of steel and aluminum alloys in the fabrication of trailers.
- With minimal repetition, performs general welding utilizing a variety of process methods such as Pulse and MIG
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, and schematics and is able to work from sketches or verbal instructions
- Perform free hand MIG welding
- One year certificate (welding experience may offset certificate requirement)
- 3 years of progressive welder experience
- Experience in MIG; TIG; Stick; Arc; Aluminum spool gun.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions, procedures, drawings and blueprints
- Basic reading and writing skills
Competitive Hourly Wages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Club Discount
- Prescription Safety Eyeglasses Program
- Work Boot Credit
We only produce high quality products. If you are a high quality individual, please apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 4:30 pm or online at our website. Also, you can call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disability and Veterans to apply.