Responsible for the timely delivery and pick-up of material to the production areas to meet scheduling and production needs to achieve production standards aligned with plant goals. Adhere to plant processes, safe operating methods, and good housekeeping standards.
- Moves materials supplies and products through facility.
- Transport incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas as assigned.
- Operate forklift, order picker or other power driven equipment to load or move materials.
- Process required paperwork.
- Monitors and insures that internal inventory control procedures are enforced including material discrepancies, cycle counts, scrap/defective material disposition, substitutions, and job-costed inventory.
- Works with purchasing/warehouse, and quality control personnel on substitutions, product standardization, and quality issues.
- Communicate with line management on materials questions and/or issues.
- Support physical inventory counts.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand and interpret prints and parts lists.
- Minimum of one year fork-truck/lift experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work in a fast pace environment.
Reap the Rewards
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position.
This application form and optional informational survey can be printed, completed and mailed to the address listed below if preferred.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. You can also call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.