Operating at a mastery level, independently maintains and repairs mechanical, electrical, robotic and automated equipment in the manufacturing plant.
- Analyzing malfunctions, maintaining and repairing on complex machinery such as CNC router, robotic equipment, press breaks, metal cutting machinery. Makes necessary corrections and adjustments to maintain maximum production, quality, and efficiency of all equipment and systems.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic, robotic and mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Practices Lean principles and participates in Kaizen events and continuous improvement projects.
- Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield.
- 5-7 years of experience performing operations and maintenance on utility systems, HVAC systems and/or manufacturing equipment.
- Associates degree or technical certifications.
- Full understanding of the mechanical aspects of CNC and other complex machinery.
- Basic computer skills utilizing MS Office suite applications, Building Management Systems, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Come Join Our Winning Team!
You may apply online at www.fthr.com/jobs or send resume via email to email@example.com or via mail at: Featherlite Trailers, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Reap the Rewards
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.