- Perform basic adjustments of equipment and keep machine clean and clear of clutter.
- Produce materials through use of machines.
- Troubleshoot operator and basic machine problems.
- Measure and visually inspect sample product for surface and dimensional defects using calipers, gages, and templates.
- Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines, within tolerances, as necessary.
- Reads job orders to determine product specifications to plan operational sequences.
- Positions, loads, and secures stock material required for production, manually or by using power assisted equipment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to follow oral and written communication from supervisor, lead or co-worker
- Experience operating manufacturing large equipment
Reap the Rewards
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
You may apply online by completing this online application, informational survey and self-identification form and email to email@example.com to apply for an open position.
This application form and optional informational survey can be printed, completed and mailed to the address listed below if preferred.
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 380
Cresco, IA 52136
You may also apply at our Cresco facility at 816 7th St. West between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. You can also call us at 563-547-7070, and we will be happy to mail you an application.
Featherlite requires pre-employment background and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, strongly encouraging minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.