Maintain, install and configure IT systems such as computers, mobile technologies, LAN, WAN, servers, printers and corporate applications. Serve as a point of contact to the organization for information technology related problems. Assist business customers with telephone, email or trouble ticket inquiries to resolve or escalate IT systems issues and problems. Provide support and incident management and client communications for IT systems faults and service requests.
- Experience troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
- A+ Certified or equivalent experience/knowledge
- 1-3 years of experience
- Associate or related 2 year degree within the profession
You may apply online at www.fthr.com/jobs or send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a resume with cover letter to Featherlite, Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 380, Cresco, IA 52136.
Reap the Rewards
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Flex Spending/125 Plan for Medical and Child Care Reimbursement
401(k) Retirement Plan
Health Club Discount
Featherlite requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disability and Veterans to apply.