Featherlite, the oldest aluminum specialty trailer company in the nation, has opportunities for dealerships in select markets in North America. Featherlite trailer dealers have the advantage of marketing the strongest brand in the industry.
Featherlite dealers also offer what others cannot, including trailers appealing to the widest variety of customer needs. Your Featherlite inventory can include horse trailers, stock trailers, car haulers, utility trailers and recreational trailers including trailers for hauling ATVs, snowmobiles and motorcycles. No matter what your customers need, Featherlite has the brand and the affordable, premium-quality trailer to fulfill their expectations.
If you have an interest in developing a profitable, long-term business relationship, please take a moment and email us. This can be the beginning to an exciting new future for you.
Why Join the Featherlite Family of Dealers?
Management components of highly successful Featherlite dealers:
- Aggressively priced, entry-level standard models that bring customers to your dealership
- Leading, built-as-ordered trailers with extraordinary fit and finish
- Featherlite aims for shorter lead times on your orders and higher rate of on-time deliveries. We maintain a substantial dealer pool.
- Trailers that are backed by the Featherlite warranty--and a company that stands behind its products
- Featherlite's national and regional dealer training programs
- Solid advertising support through the Featherlite co-op advertising program, national print and radio advertising and a national television presence on ABC, ESPN, FOX and TNT that promotes Featherlite products
- Hitch-to-ramp warranty and nationwide service that will help you win customers
- Quality customer sales leads forwarded to you weekly that are captured from the Featherlite website, dealer locator and national advertising - All at no cost to you!
- Benefit from Featherlite's sponsorships that include NASCAR, IZOD IndyCar Series, Appaloosa Horse Club, Grand Am Road Racing and ARCA, among others.
Comments or More Information
- Diverse and substantial inventory, tailored to the needs of the market
- Highly trained, motivated sales and customer service personnel
- Professional service facility
- Parts office complete with merchandising area
- Strong local marketing, advertising and public relations plan
- High visibility location
- Customer-first attitude
- Solid business skills
If you are interested in becoming a Featherlite dealer or would like additional information, please call 563-547-6060 or email us today
. Be sure to include your contact information, business name and type of Featherlite trailers you're interested in selling.